On this week’s episode of The Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Dominick Quartuccio. Dominick is the host of “The Great Man Within Podcast,” a show for high performing men covering the subjects of purpose, masculinity and sex. He is the author of two books, “Design Your Future” and “On Purpose Leadership,” which both focus on living the best version of yourself. He also runs The Great Man Mastermind, a global community of men doing inner work and living their best selves. Dominick and I talk about his journey through Sex Addicts Anonymous and how he has reframed his relationship with sex.
- Dominick shares some of this story
- The final straw before rehab
- Sex Addicts Anonymous
- Is sex addiction real?
- Defining addiction and relapse
- Religion and negative attitudes towards sex
- Reframing your relationship with sex
- Talking to men about sex
Dominick’s Instagram: @DominickQ
Dominick’s Website: https://www.dominickq.com/
On episode 44 of The Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Jeff Bennett. Jeff is the founder and CEO of Morari Medical, an innovative sexual health and wellness company. A proven medical device industry leader, Jeff has more than 20 years of sales and marketing experience, with the level of his role and responsibilities increasing over the course of his career. After two decades in the medical device industry, Jeff sees a world where all beings can enjoy their sexuality freely with confidence, curiosity and control. Morari Medical’s mission is to restore confidence in sexual health. The start-up is a pioneer of wearable tech that enables all to create the climactic journey and sexual experience they desire. Jeff and I talk about his company and the technology they’re using for their new device that aims to treat premature ejaculation. We also discuss the problem with the label of premature ejaculation.
- Jeff’s shares Morari Medical’s mission statement
- Current treatments for premature ejaculation
- Sex-tech and a burgeoning industry
- The Taint Bandaid
- Neurostimulation and the ejaculatory response
- The problem with premature ejacultion
- Marketing sexual products and devices
- Future directions for Morari Medical
Morari Medical’s website: https://www.morarimedical.com/
On episode 43 of The Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Kristopher Lovestone. Kristopher is a sex educator and couples counsellor who survived six divorces in his childhood, and then went on to rewrite the rules of the relationship game so that people can actually win. He now teaches people how to succeed through communication, modern sex education and innovative relationship strategies. His techniques have yielded him a wildly successful 15-year marriage that gets hotter every year, and he published his teachings in his new book Conscious Cock: The Empowered Sexuality Manual For Men. He has been called the “Einstein of relationships” and is endorsed by many of the top sex educators in the world. Kristopher and I talk about the teachings in his book and dive deeper into what being a conscious man looks like.'
- Kristopher shares some of his story
- Systematizing sex and relationship education
- Creating a 101 style course
- Wash your dick and start with the basics
- Reframing “pussy whipped”
- Take responsibility for your sperm
- Communicating and connecting with a woman
- Practical advice for men
Kristopher’s Instagram: @theconsciouscock
Kristopher’s Website: https://consciouscock.com/
On episode 42 of The Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Jeff Abraham, the CEO of Absorption Pharmaceuticals, the manufacturer of Promescent. Born in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Jeff moved to California chasing the burgeoning semiconductor industry, where he opened a successful staffing agency and retired early to focus on his role as a single father after winning a $9.5M lawsuit against Hyundai for their illegal hiring practices. When family friend Dr. Ronald Gilbert asked for Jeff's business advice on his new product Promescent, Jeff immediately invested in the company after trying the product once. Brought on as Promescent CEO in early 2012, Jeff was charged with taking Promescent from a boutique brand one could purchase from a Doctor’s website to a global wellness company. Today, Jeff has placed the fan-favorite male delay spray in Target and consistently maintains the spot as one of Amazon’s highest-selling sexual wellness products. We talk about Promescent, men’s expectations of sex and the technology behind male genital desinsitizers, known as “delay sprays.”
- Jeff shares about his journey with Promescent
- Talking openly about sex as an older man
- Men’s warped expectations about sex
- The need for sexual enhancement products
- Brief history of male genital desensitizers
- What sets Promescent apart from the competition?
- How does a “delay spray” work?
- What are the adverse effects?
- Emphasizing communication and pleasure
- The future of Promescent
Jeff’s Twitter: @jeffabraham111
Jeff’s Instagram: @jeffabraham111
On episode 41 of the #mensexpleasure podcast, I chat with Karis Topkin. Karis is a mother, a lover, and a healer, helping people to reclaim their pleasure and heal their traumas, allowing them to follow their own heart-led path and create a life that feels deliciously good, connected, and rooted in pleasure and wholeness. Karis and I talk about her work with men in South Africa and the hands-off sexual healing modalities that she uses in her conservative community. We also discuss strategies for holding space for men, allowing them to open up and release emotions by embodying the Mother Archetype. We close with a brief discussion about sexual energy and pleasure across the lifespan.
- Karis’ journey reclaiming pleasure
- Masculinity in South Africa
- Male gratification vs female pleasure
- Karis’ work with men
- The Mother Archetype vs mothering
- Feeling comfortable holding space for men
- Energy work vs body work
- Healing inner child wounds
- Sexual energy and pleasure
Karis’ Instagram: @karistopkin
Karis’ TikTok: @karis_healing
On episode 40 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast I chat with Lola Jean. Lola is a Sex Educator, Mental Health Professional, Wrestler, Domme and World Record Holder for Volume Squirting (solo.) providing the No Frills Sex Education we both need and deserve. Lola brings a refreshing understanding to sex, sexuality and kink to push individuals past what they think they are capable of. Lola offers a variety of classes and talks to help people have better sex with themselves and each other like Pegging, Squirting, and Libido Awakening. A variety of paid and free options of classes and talks, plus a podcast with The Reluctant Sexpert: ‘Is Our Love ___?’, there are a variety of options to indulge. Lola and I talked about squirting, pegging, rimming, and broadening your definition of sex. We also spoke about the pressure both men and women feel to perform sex a certain way.
- Lola shares about her no-nonsense approach to sex education
- Sexualization vs objectification vs fetishization
- Sexual pressures and expectations
- Faking orgasms for men’s ego
- You’re not responsible for your partner’s pleasure
- Can every woman squirt?
- Is squirting pee?
- Squirting and orgasm are two separate things?
- Not all women enjoy squirting
- Pegging, anal penetration and submission
- Broadening your definition of sex
Lola’s Instagram: @lolajeandotcom
Lola’s Website: https://lolajean.com/
On Episode 39 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I have a great discussion with Sarah Hunter Murray about the most common myths surrounding masculinity, sexuality and men. Sarah holds a Ph.D. in Human Sexuality from the University of Guelph and is a Registered Marriage & Family Therapist in private practice in Winnipeg, Manitoba. She is the author of the book "Not Always in the Mood: The new science of men, sex, & relationships." I loved Sarah’s book and the research she presents in it. We talk about that research as well as her observations about men in relationships. We also explore some practical advice for men and their partners to help overcome the myths and stereotypes that may be hindering them in their relationships.
- Sarah shares about her research and book
- Science vs popular media and societal norms
- Men internally wrestling with sexual scripts
- Men’s sex drive isn’t high and unwavering
- Men and women have the same sexual desire
- Giving men the language to talk about sex
- Men desire to be desired
- Sex isn’t just surface level for men
- Men don’t always say “yes” to sex
- Practical advice for men in relationships
Sarah’s website: https://www.sarahhuntermurray.com/
Sarah’s book: https://www.amazon.com/Always-Mood-SARAH-HUNTER-MURRAY/dp/1538149400/
On Episode 38 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Tamica Wilder, a somatic sex coach and multi qualified complimentary therapist with over a decade of group work, facilitation and coaching experience. Tamica leads with passion, embodied wisdom and playful curiosity in all that she does. She believes that our social and cultural narratives around sex and embodiment need a damn good shake up! - Never one to shy away from a challenge, she's committed to leading the charge. Tamica is a hand holder, a permission giver and a safe place to land for those serious about re-awakening their sexual spark and living a life lead by pleasure. We talk about Tamica’s work with men as well as the importance of creating safety for men to open up about their sexual concerns. We also discuss parenthood and modelling healthy sexuality for children.
- Tamica shares about her work and journey to motherhood
- Creating spaces for men to talk about sexuality
- Should men or women work with men around sexuality?
- Creating boundaries when working with people’s body
- You don’t need to action your arousal
- Intersectionality and masculinity
- What are men seeking help for?
- Parenthood and sexuality
- Modelling healthy sexuality for your children
Free "confident Communication in the Bedroom" Video Series: https://www.theorgasmicmama.com/sexualconfidence
Tamica’s Instagram: @theorgasmicmama/
Tamica’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheOhMama
Tamica’s Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheOMama
On episode 37 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Zachary Zane, a Brooklyn-based columnist, speaker, activist, and sex expert whose work focuses on sexuality, lifestyle, and culture. He has a weekly sex advice column at Men’s Health titled “Sexplain It,” where he answers a diverse range of questions pertaining to masculinity, ethical non-monogamy, sexual insecurities, and the LGBTQ community. He answers questions with actionable advice. As a leading bisexual activist, Zachary has spoken across the country at universities and panels alike, discussing issues pertaining to the bisexual community, sex-positivity, and ethical non-monogamy. He previously had a biweekly column at Bisexual.org that ran for 18 months and also attended the "Bisexual White House Briefing" at the White House (under Obama). Zachary and I talk about the stigma bisexual men face and why mental health issues are greater among bisexual people. We also discussed the stigma surrounding nontraditional relationships, such as open relating and polyamory.
- Zachary shares some of his story as a writer
- Your bisexuality and what it means for you
- Mental health issues concerning bisexual people
- Stigma from the gay and straight communities
- Overcoming shame and accepting yourself
- Exploring and navigating open relationships
- More stigma from a monogamous society
- Practical advice for bisexual men
- Practical advice for polyamorous men
Zachary’s website: https://zacharyzane.com/
Zachary’s Instagram: @zacharyzane_
On episode 36 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Alexandra Holovitz. Alexandra is a tantric sex coach & hypnotherapist. She is known for her honest, passionate and authentic coaching style. She works with career-minded men helping them to heal, express and empower thought tantra and self-compassion. She believes awakening sexual energy can support you to have deeper connection, understanding and self-acceptance to liberate and come back to your home (your body), REMEMBER your truth as a divine man! Her mission is to heal the world, one orgasm at a time. We spoke about her use of hypnosis for managing sexual dysfunction with her clients, such as erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. We also discussed the practicalities of establishing professional practitioner-client boundaries.
- Alexandra shares some of her story
- Owning the role of Sex Coach for men
- Introducing hypnosis as a healing modality
- The mind and body (dis)connection
- Using hypnosis for sexual dysfunction
- Rewriting stories and identity conflict
- The stages of hypnosis
- Body awareness and trance state
- Surrender and letting go of control
- How ready are you to make changes?
Alexandra’s website: www.alexandra.guru
Alexandra’s Instagram: @alexandra_guru
Men, Sex & Pleasure with Cam Fraser
The intention with this podcast is to platform people who perhaps haven't been part of the discourse around masculinity and sexuality in the mainstream, spiritual, Tantra and sacred sexuality communities. From sex workers, male strippers, and relationship coaches to psychosexual therapists, transgender educators and indigenous men, "Men, Sex & Pleasure" is a podcast discussing all things masculinity, sexuality, male bodies and men's experience of pleasure.