On episode 23 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast I chat with Lucas Aoun, a leading Australian biohacker, with a global mission to optimize wellbeing, physical and mental performance. He is currently completing his Naturopathy degree in Melbourne. He is highly respected in the realm of Nootropics, Testosterone optimization, and athletic performance. We talk about testosterone and why men should care about their testosterone levels. We also discuss dopamine and other neurotransmitters as well as how to optimize your sexual health with testicle icing. If you’re interested in biohacking your body, this is the episode for you.
- Lucas tells us about his experiences with nootropics
- Optimizing health and performance
- What is testosterone and why should we care about it?
- Too much vs too little testosterone
- Natural ways to optimize T levels
- Other hormones and their impact on our body
- Dopamine: Detoxing and depletion
- The benefits of icing your testicles
- More tips and advice for optimizing your sexual health
Lucas’ Website: https://www.ergogenic.health/
Lucas’ Instagram: @ergogenic_health
Free Testosterone Webinar: https://www.ergogenichealth.com.au/masterclass/testosterone
Free Sleep Hacks Webinar: https://www.ergogenichealth.com.au/masterclass/sleep
Men, Sex & Pleasure with Cam Fraser
The intention with this podcast is to platform people who perhaps haven't been part of the discourse around masculinity and sexuality in the mainstream, spiritual, Tantra and sacred sexuality communities. From sex workers, male strippers, and relationship coaches to psychosexual therapists, transgender educators and indigenous men, "Men, Sex & Pleasure" is a podcast discussing all things masculinity, sexuality, male bodies and men's experience of pleasure.