On episode three, I chat with Kai Schweizer, a sexologist, sexual health educator, and Masters student. He has a specialist interest in trans and gender diverse sexual health, including dyspareunia, contraception, and HIV prevention. Kai is best known for his sexual health education work with queer young people. This is an eye opening conversation as Kai share's some of his personal story, including his gender transition, as well as some valuable insights into models of masculinity.
- Kai's journey and experiencing transitioning
- Alternative models of masculinity
- The importance of exposing yourself to diversity
- Pleasure and phallocentrism
- Sexual scripts and gender roles
- Body image as a sexual concern for young men
- Sex education and pornography
- The future of sex education
Website - www.kaischweizer.com
Men, Sex & Pleasure with Cam Fraser
The intention with this podcast is to platform people who perhaps haven't been part of the discourse around masculinity and sexuality in the mainstream, spiritual, Tantra and sacred sexuality communities. From sex workers, male strippers, and relationship coaches to psychosexual therapists, transgender educators and indigenous men, "Men, Sex & Pleasure" is a podcast discussing all things masculinity, sexuality, male bodies and men's experience of pleasure.