On The Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Asa Baav, the founder of Tailor Matched - a nationwide thought leader in romantic and sexual compatibility in the UK. As a matchmaker, coach and speaker Asa is on a mission to remove taboo from sexual desires and create the freedom to own your wants and needs in life and in the bedroom. The two of us talk about her matchmaking agency and how it all came about. Asa shares about her approach to matchmaking and the stigmas surrounding online dating services.
- Asa shares about her agency, Tailor Matched
- Matchmaking vs Coaching
- What is sexual compatibility?
- Collecting information about our sexual desires
- Approaching conversations about sexual function
- Dating: Don’t waste your time
- Who is using matchmaking services?
- Expanding the dating pool
- The stigma of using a matchmaking service
- Emphasizing connection over appearance
Tailor Matched’s Instagram: @tailormatched
Asa’s Instagram: @coachwithasa
Men, Sex & Pleasure with Cam Fraser
The intention with this podcast is to platform people who perhaps haven't been part of the discourse around masculinity and sexuality in the mainstream, spiritual, Tantra and sacred sexuality communities. From sex workers, male strippers, and relationship coaches to psychosexual therapists, transgender educators and indigenous men, "Men, Sex & Pleasure" is a podcast discussing all things masculinity, sexuality, male bodies and men's experience of pleasure.