This is another solo episode of the #mensexpleasure podcast. In this week’s episode, I chat about male sex toys, or sex toys for people with a penis, in an attempt to normalize the use of said toys. Women's use of vibrators and other sex toys is often celebrated as a sign of sexual liberation. But unfortunately the same cannot be said for men. This is because there is a certain stigma surrounding the use of these particular toys. With the help of @lovehoneyau, I want to try to dispel that stigma, normalize the use of male sex toys, and celebrate men’s exploration of self-pleasure. In this episode, I go through part of my own personal collection of toys and talk about the different ways in which they can be used as well as what I think about them. If you’re interested in sex toys for people with a penis and you want to learn more about what is out there, this is definitely the episode for you. If you like what you hear and want to invest in your self-pleasure, you can head over to @lovehoneyau and use the code CAM20LOVE for a discount on your purchase.
- The stigmatization of male sex toys
- Celebrating men’s self-pleasuring
- Fifty Shades of Grey Relentless Vibrations Couples Vibrator
- We-Vibe X Lovehoney Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator
- Blowmotion Warming Vibrating Male Masturbator
- Blowmotion Warming Pulsating Vibrating Male Masturbator
- Blowmotion Real Feel Vibrating Male Masturbator
- Blowmotion Blow Job Real Feel Vibrating Suction Male Masturbator
- Desire Luxury Male Vibator
- Desire Luxury Vibrating Prostate Massager
- Kinky Confessions Card Game
Lovehoney’s website: https://www.lovehoney.com.au/
Lovehoney’s Instagram: @lovehoneyau
Men, Sex & Pleasure with Cam Fraser
The intention with this podcast is to platform people who perhaps haven't been part of the discourse around masculinity and sexuality in the mainstream, spiritual, Tantra and sacred sexuality communities. From sex workers, male strippers, and relationship coaches to psychosexual therapists, transgender educators and indigenous men, "Men, Sex & Pleasure" is a podcast discussing all things masculinity, sexuality, male bodies and men's experience of pleasure.