On episode 25 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Adam Roa. Adam is a transformational artist, founder of the online personal development community, CREATE, and the podcast host of "The Deep Dive with Adam Roa". He has been listed by Goalcast as one of the “Top 33 Gamechangers to Watch" and his viral poem, “You Are Who You’ve Been Looking For" has been viewed more than 200 million times. He has spoken on countless stages, including Oslo Freedom Forum, MindValley A-Fest, and Envision Festival. Adam has recently begun to blend his poetry into mainstream music, with his first single, "Voices", releasing on October 1st. A modern day renaissance man, he is known for his unique blend of science and spirituality wrapped in artistic mediums. We shared about our deepest fears, how they hold us back and how to use compassion to overcome them.
- Adam’s journey with masculinity
- Addressing cultural narratives about male sexuality
- Non-Goal-Oriented sexual expression
- Confusion and conflicting sexual scripts
- Deep, Karmic fear
- Performative sexuality and measuring masculinity
- The impact of the media
- Advertising and maintaining the status quo
- The fear of rejection and the fear of death
- The freedom of emotional expression
- Compassion and self-love
- Finding your support and your tribe
Adam’s CREATE community: https://thecreatecommunity.com/
Adam’s website: https://adamroa.com/
Adam’s Instagram: @adam.roa
On episode 24 of The Men, Sex & Pleaure podcast, I chat with Avi Kabani. Avi is an author who writes about the nature of sexual energy, deep states of lovemaking, and the challenges of modern-day intimate relationships. He is best known for exploring these topics in relation to men, women, culture, and self. Drawing on the work of David Deida, Avi shared with me his take on sex therapy and sexual art. We spoke about the energetics of lovemaking and how to take your sexual experiences to those deeper levels of intimacy. If you’re familiar with Deida’s work, you’ll really resonate with this conversation about sex, healing and masculinity.
- Avi shares his story and where he is now
- The challenges of bringing this work to men
- Expressions of masculinity
- Avi’s interpretation of sex therapy
- Sexual healing and why it is necessary
- Sexual art and energetical lovemaking
- David Deida: Function, Flow and Glow
- Masculinity and the military
- Advice for deepening intimacy
Avi’s website: https://www.avikabani.com/
Avi’s Instagram: @avi_kabani
Views and opinions expressed by Avi Kabani do not reflect the official policy or position of any other agency, organization, employer or company.
On episode 23 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast I chat with Lucas Aoun, a leading Australian biohacker, with a global mission to optimize wellbeing, physical and mental performance. He is currently completing his Naturopathy degree in Melbourne. He is highly respected in the realm of Nootropics, Testosterone optimization, and athletic performance. We talk about testosterone and why men should care about their testosterone levels. We also discuss dopamine and other neurotransmitters as well as how to optimize your sexual health with testicle icing. If you’re interested in biohacking your body, this is the episode for you.
- Lucas tells us about his experiences with nootropics
- Optimizing health and performance
- What is testosterone and why should we care about it?
- Too much vs too little testosterone
- Natural ways to optimize T levels
- Other hormones and their impact on our body
- Dopamine: Detoxing and depletion
- The benefits of icing your testicles
- More tips and advice for optimizing your sexual health
Lucas’ Website: https://www.ergogenic.health/
Lucas’ Instagram: @ergogenic_health
Free Testosterone Webinar: https://www.ergogenichealth.com.au/masterclass/testosterone
Free Sleep Hacks Webinar: https://www.ergogenichealth.com.au/masterclass/sleep
On episode 22 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Matthew Ayriss. Matthew is a Masculinity and Sacred Sexuality Men’s Coach, Shamanic-Somatic Healer & Conscious Content Creator. Matthew facilitates online group coaching programs, in-person immersive experiences, men's retreats, tantra and transformational festivals and has hosted men's circles and group Men’s retreats across the world. Currently running the 3rd round of his online group coaching program for men, The Pillar - Masculine Sexual and Emotional Mastery. Through his one-on-one work and online programs, Matthew guides men into deepening their masculine purpose integrating and understanding the conditioning of their past, their desires and fears and becoming the master of their sexual energy. Over the years as a healer and facilitator he has supported both men and women in coming into their fullest expression of their authentic self, healing and integrating their past wounding while supporting them in embodying the essence of who they truly are, guiding his clients in stepping into their most authentic and fulfilling life. Matthew and I spoke about unhealthy and healthy expressions of masculinity and femininity. We also shared opinions about Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s ‘WAP’ song. We also addressed self-love, overcoming male body shame and transforming masturbation.
- Matthew shares some of his journey
- Masculine and feminine cross polarity
- Healthy vs Unhealthy expressions
- ‘WAP’ and contemporary sexual expression
- Problems with language and media
- Grounded masculinity
- Self-love, self-pleasure and self-worth
- Male body positivity
- Transforming masturbation with prostate play.
Matthew’s website: www.themasculinepillar.com
Men, Sex & Pleasure with Cam Fraser
The intention with this podcast is to platform people who perhaps haven't been part of the discourse around masculinity and sexuality in the mainstream, spiritual, Tantra and sacred sexuality communities. From sex workers, male strippers, and relationship coaches to psychosexual therapists, transgender educators and indigenous men, "Men, Sex & Pleasure" is a podcast discussing all things masculinity, sexuality, male bodies and men's experience of pleasure.