On episode 33 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I talk with Nic Warner. Nic is a men’s work, plant medicine and breathwork facilitator, and a sacred intimacy mentor. Using the tools that helped him rise out of the ashes, Nic coaches both individuals and couples. Supporting them on their healing journey, to integrate and deepen their relationship with themselves, and each other. Nic and I talk about his experience giving away his power, spiraling into substance abuse, and overcoming his troubles, ultimately transforming his life. We also discuss what it means to look like a man and the fear that many men have about not looking masculine enough.
- Nic’s journey from substance abuse to personal power
- What does it mean to give your power away?
- Polarity in relationships and learning about masculinity
- Men’s work: Helping other men transform
- Triggers, reflections and limits
- Fear of rejection by women and men
- Acting like a man and compromising integrity
- Harry Styles: Looking masculine
- Outward expressions of masculinity
Nic’s Instagram: @nicwarner
Nic’s website: www.nicwarner.com
Kenneth Play is an international sex expert and sex educator. From a deeply insecure Asian immigrant to over 8 million views on PornHub and being named the World’s Greatest Sex Hacker by GQ, Kenneth develops sex techniques to help couples learn new ways to connect and overcome challenges in the bedroom. His newest course features over 70+ videos and 12 hours of content, and was described by AskMen as having "at least one nugget of sexual learning you’ve almost certainly never encountered before, if not several." His teaching has been described as a mashup of Bruce Lee’s mixed martial arts approach and Tim Ferriss’s 80/20 rule. He worked with Dr. Zhana Vrangalova to conduct the world's largest survey on squirting; with Pamela Madsen at the Back to the Body Sensual Retreats for Women; and has been a featured presenter at New York University and San Jose State University. He has devoted his life to empowering couples to close the orgasm gap and experience the best sex of their lives.
- Kenneth’s journey from Asian immigrant to Sex Hacker
- Sexual stereotypes of Asian men
- Overcoming stereotypes and facing fears
- Inner work and outer work
- Being confident and competent
- Approaching sex like a Sports Scientist
- Skill acquisition and teaching sex hacks
- Educational porn
- Sexual feedback and calibrating to your partner
- Practical tips for better sex
Kenneth’s Instagram: @kenneth_play
Kenneth’s Website: www.kennethplay.com
On episode 31 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Lorin Krenn, a Deep Intimacy coach and Writer.
Lorin helps men and women all over the globe understand masculine/feminine dynamics in their intimate relationships to experience deep intimacy through 1-on-1 coaching, workshops and masterclasses, and social media appearances. He has some Deep Intimacy virtual masterclasses coming up specifically for his Australian and Asia-Pacific community as well as for his community from the United States, Canada and Europe. Links for these masterclasses are in the show notes.
- Lorin talks about how he came to be doing this work
- Personal philosophy about working with men and women
Lorin’s Instagram: @lorinkrenn
Lorin’s Podcast: The Lorin Krenn Podcast
Lorin’s Website: lorinkrenn.com
Lorin’s Australian/Asia-Pacific masterclass: https://www.lorinkrenn.com/virtual-masterclass-december-5th/
Lorin’s US, Canada and Europe masterclass: https://www.lorinkrenn.com/virtual-masterclass/
On episode 30 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Brenden Durell. Brenden is a former professional athlete turned life aficionado. He nudges people with laughter and inspiration so they can understand nirvana and live in every moment. Brenden also plays the game of life by being a Cacao & Breathwork Ceremonialist. He’s also a dedicated White Tantra student. His motto is “peace is the ultimate pleasure.” Brenden resides comfortably in his home, wishing he had a dog. The two of us spoke about the difference between masculine Men’s Work and feminine Men’s Work as well as how masculinity is linked to sexuality and what we can do as men to express but also regulate our emotions.
- Brenden shares a bit of his story
- What is Men’s Work?
- The difference between Men’s Work and Women’s Work
- “Masculine” Men’s Work and “Feminine” Men’s Work
- The intersection of masculinity and sexuality
- Sexuality as intimacy and vulnerability
- Oversharing and emotional instability
- Burdening your partner in a relationship
- Emotional expression and regulation
- Practical relationship advice
Brenden’s Instagram: @innerlightwarrior
Brenden’s Website: www.brendendurell.com
Men, Sex & Pleasure with Cam Fraser
The intention with this podcast is to platform people who perhaps haven't been part of the discourse around masculinity and sexuality in the mainstream, spiritual, Tantra and sacred sexuality communities. From sex workers, male strippers, and relationship coaches to psychosexual therapists, transgender educators and indigenous men, "Men, Sex & Pleasure" is a podcast discussing all things masculinity, sexuality, male bodies and men's experience of pleasure.