On Episode 38 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Tamica Wilder, a somatic sex coach and multi qualified complimentary therapist with over a decade of group work, facilitation and coaching experience. Tamica leads with passion, embodied wisdom and playful curiosity in all that she does. She believes that our social and cultural narratives around sex and embodiment need a damn good shake up! - Never one to shy away from a challenge, she's committed to leading the charge. Tamica is a hand holder, a permission giver and a safe place to land for those serious about re-awakening their sexual spark and living a life lead by pleasure. We talk about Tamica’s work with men as well as the importance of creating safety for men to open up about their sexual concerns. We also discuss parenthood and modelling healthy sexuality for children.
- Tamica shares about her work and journey to motherhood
- Creating spaces for men to talk about sexuality
- Should men or women work with men around sexuality?
- Creating boundaries when working with people’s body
- You don’t need to action your arousal
- Intersectionality and masculinity
- What are men seeking help for?
- Parenthood and sexuality
- Modelling healthy sexuality for your children
Free "confident Communication in the Bedroom" Video Series: https://www.theorgasmicmama.com/sexualconfidence
Tamica’s Instagram: @theorgasmicmama/
Tamica’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheOhMama
Tamica’s Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheOMama
On episode 37 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Zachary Zane, a Brooklyn-based columnist, speaker, activist, and sex expert whose work focuses on sexuality, lifestyle, and culture. He has a weekly sex advice column at Men’s Health titled “Sexplain It,” where he answers a diverse range of questions pertaining to masculinity, ethical non-monogamy, sexual insecurities, and the LGBTQ community. He answers questions with actionable advice. As a leading bisexual activist, Zachary has spoken across the country at universities and panels alike, discussing issues pertaining to the bisexual community, sex-positivity, and ethical non-monogamy. He previously had a biweekly column at Bisexual.org that ran for 18 months and also attended the "Bisexual White House Briefing" at the White House (under Obama). Zachary and I talk about the stigma bisexual men face and why mental health issues are greater among bisexual people. We also discussed the stigma surrounding nontraditional relationships, such as open relating and polyamory.
- Zachary shares some of his story as a writer
- Your bisexuality and what it means for you
- Mental health issues concerning bisexual people
- Stigma from the gay and straight communities
- Overcoming shame and accepting yourself
- Exploring and navigating open relationships
- More stigma from a monogamous society
- Practical advice for bisexual men
- Practical advice for polyamorous men
Zachary’s website: https://zacharyzane.com/
Zachary’s Instagram: @zacharyzane_
On episode 36 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Alexandra Holovitz. Alexandra is a tantric sex coach & hypnotherapist. She is known for her honest, passionate and authentic coaching style. She works with career-minded men helping them to heal, express and empower thought tantra and self-compassion. She believes awakening sexual energy can support you to have deeper connection, understanding and self-acceptance to liberate and come back to your home (your body), REMEMBER your truth as a divine man! Her mission is to heal the world, one orgasm at a time. We spoke about her use of hypnosis for managing sexual dysfunction with her clients, such as erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. We also discussed the practicalities of establishing professional practitioner-client boundaries.
- Alexandra shares some of her story
- Owning the role of Sex Coach for men
- Introducing hypnosis as a healing modality
- The mind and body (dis)connection
- Using hypnosis for sexual dysfunction
- Rewriting stories and identity conflict
- The stages of hypnosis
- Body awareness and trance state
- Surrender and letting go of control
- How ready are you to make changes?
Alexandra’s website: www.alexandra.guru
Alexandra’s Instagram: @alexandra_guru
On episode 35 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Sex Goddess and Master Manifestor, Parish Blair. Parish has studied psychoneuroimmunology and practices a variety of healing modalities for over 25 years, with dramatic results of synergy between the mind, body and spirit. As well as offering unique one-on-one sessions, such as Sensual Synergy and Orgasmic Gratitude Meditation, Parish also delivers international presentations, such as ‘Look At What My Pussy Can Do’ and ‘How To Give A BJ With A Heart Full Of Gratitude’. She is also the executive producer of Sexy Spirit TV and the creator of the Parish Blair Love Affair Tour Documentary, which features open lifestyle, swingers and polyamorous couples from 20+ cities in 20+ international destinations with the intention to release judgement and preconceived ideas about our human family.
- Parish shares about her near death experience
- Intuitively following guidance to do this work
- Men think more about their partner’s pleasure
- Who is responsible for your pleasure?
- Unhealthily using sex as a reward
- Expressing feminine energy online
- “Be as juicy as you want her to be”
- Men’s scarcity mindset about sex
- Steps for Orgasmic Gratitude Meditation.
Parish’s Instagram: @SexySpiritTV @ManifestingLifestyle @GoodSexSelfiesAndSuccess
Parish’s Website: ParishBlair.com
On episode 34 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Kristin Murray Alexi. Kristin has a bachelor’s degree in international studies with a focus on women in history, culture and religion, and a post graduate diploma in sexology. She is a certified Yoni Massage practitioner and trainer, and certified Sex Coach and trainer. She also works in the realm of priestessing as well as initiating other womben into this work. Kristin is known for her gentle yet informative and inclusive approach to pleasure-centered sex education. She offers certified trainings, group and 1:1 coaching sessions, online courses, and a fun and educative podcast with Tanishka Tantrika called Love Blood Sex Death. Kristin has been passionate about womben's wisdom teachings and female sexuality from a very young age. She held girls circles at 12 years old and created supportive materials for her teen female peers while going through puberty together. Her main passions are empowering womben in their sexuality through a better understanding of their bodies and female sexual arousal, as well as helping womben to communicate their individual needs to their partners. Kristin and I discuss how the different phases of the menstrual cycle can affect sex drive and how men can better understand their partner’s cycles so as to connect more intimately together.
- Kristin shares some of her story
- Working with women and their cyclical nature
- Tracking your or your partner’s cycle
- Education for men about menstruation
- The four phases of the menstrual cycle
- How do these phases affect sexuality?
- Managing PMS and communication
- Sex when she is on her period
- Recognizing your own cyclical nature
Know Your cycles Program: https://www.yonilicious.com.au/know-your-cycles-self-guided
Men, Sex & Pleasure with Cam Fraser
The intention with this podcast is to platform people who perhaps haven't been part of the discourse around masculinity and sexuality in the mainstream, spiritual, Tantra and sacred sexuality communities. From sex workers, male strippers, and relationship coaches to psychosexual therapists, transgender educators and indigenous men, "Men, Sex & Pleasure" is a podcast discussing all things masculinity, sexuality, male bodies and men's experience of pleasure.