On this week’s episode of The Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I had the pleasure of talking with Georgia Grace. As a Certified Australian Sex Coach, Georgia applies a client-centered approach in supporting individuals, couples and groups to become more aware of their bodies, sex and sexuality. Informed by embodied therapy, mindfulness and neuroscience, Georgia’s comprehensive support allows clients to explore their potential with an approach that is tailored and most suited to them. Georgia aims to bring mindfulness to sex with real, practical and useful tools allowing people to explore their sensuality. She does all this in an open and safe space with the opportunity to ask, share, discuss, feel and relate. Georgia and I talk about her work in the sexuality space and how she manages both the sex-positivity and the sex-negativity inherent to this work. We also discuss some sex toys that are revolutionizing the way we think of men’s pleasure.
- Georgia shares about her work
- Being in a sex-positive bubble
- Managing boundaries and online harassment
- Innovative sex-tech and new products
- The Arcwave Ion and Pleasure Air™ Technology
- Changing the way men masturbate
- Using sex toys to enhance pleasure
- Outdated science about sexuality
- Updating understandings about male pleasure
- Cultivating your curiosity
Georgia’s Instagram: @gspot._
Georgia’s Website: https://www.georgiagraced.com/
On this week’s episode of The Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Dominick Quartuccio. Dominick is the host of “The Great Man Within Podcast,” a show for high performing men covering the subjects of purpose, masculinity and sex. He is the author of two books, “Design Your Future” and “On Purpose Leadership,” which both focus on living the best version of yourself. He also runs The Great Man Mastermind, a global community of men doing inner work and living their best selves. Dominick and I talk about his journey through Sex Addicts Anonymous and how he has reframed his relationship with sex.
- Dominick shares some of this story
- The final straw before rehab
- Sex Addicts Anonymous
- Is sex addiction real?
- Defining addiction and relapse
- Religion and negative attitudes towards sex
- Reframing your relationship with sex
- Talking to men about sex
Dominick’s Instagram: @DominickQ
Dominick’s Website: https://www.dominickq.com/
On episode 44 of The Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Jeff Bennett. Jeff is the founder and CEO of Morari Medical, an innovative sexual health and wellness company. A proven medical device industry leader, Jeff has more than 20 years of sales and marketing experience, with the level of his role and responsibilities increasing over the course of his career. After two decades in the medical device industry, Jeff sees a world where all beings can enjoy their sexuality freely with confidence, curiosity and control. Morari Medical’s mission is to restore confidence in sexual health. The start-up is a pioneer of wearable tech that enables all to create the climactic journey and sexual experience they desire. Jeff and I talk about his company and the technology they’re using for their new device that aims to treat premature ejaculation. We also discuss the problem with the label of premature ejaculation.
- Jeff’s shares Morari Medical’s mission statement
- Current treatments for premature ejaculation
- Sex-tech and a burgeoning industry
- The Taint Bandaid
- Neurostimulation and the ejaculatory response
- The problem with premature ejacultion
- Marketing sexual products and devices
- Future directions for Morari Medical
Morari Medical’s website: https://www.morarimedical.com/
On episode 43 of The Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Kristopher Lovestone. Kristopher is a sex educator and couples counsellor who survived six divorces in his childhood, and then went on to rewrite the rules of the relationship game so that people can actually win. He now teaches people how to succeed through communication, modern sex education and innovative relationship strategies. His techniques have yielded him a wildly successful 15-year marriage that gets hotter every year, and he published his teachings in his new book Conscious Cock: The Empowered Sexuality Manual For Men. He has been called the “Einstein of relationships” and is endorsed by many of the top sex educators in the world. Kristopher and I talk about the teachings in his book and dive deeper into what being a conscious man looks like.'
- Kristopher shares some of his story
- Systematizing sex and relationship education
- Creating a 101 style course
- Wash your dick and start with the basics
- Reframing “pussy whipped”
- Take responsibility for your sperm
- Communicating and connecting with a woman
- Practical advice for men
Kristopher’s Instagram: @theconsciouscock
Kristopher’s Website: https://consciouscock.com/
Men, Sex & Pleasure with Cam Fraser
The intention with this podcast is to platform people who perhaps haven't been part of the discourse around masculinity and sexuality in the mainstream, spiritual, Tantra and sacred sexuality communities. From sex workers, male strippers, and relationship coaches to psychosexual therapists, transgender educators and indigenous men, "Men, Sex & Pleasure" is a podcast discussing all things masculinity, sexuality, male bodies and men's experience of pleasure.