On episode 11 of The Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Devin Fredericksen about reframing our relationship with the earth, from Mother to Lover.
Devin helps people reconnect to themselves, each other, and Mother Earth in a heart-centred path. He supports the Regeneration of the Masculine, with the intention to reunite the global brotherhood. He specializes in sacred sexuality, conscious intimacy, permaculture, and is an ecstatic chef and regenerative farmer.
By weaving these elements together, Devin facilitates the process of living in a harmonious relationship with ourselves. Devin embraces life with gratitude for every day because of the gift of this opportunity to live life NOW!
- Devin's journey into his current work
- The difference between Mother Earth and Lover Earth
- Men's relationship with the feminine
- Harnessing sexual energy
- Celibacy and ejaculation
- Nature worship as sexual initiation
- Play and pleasure
Devin's Instagram: @devinfredericksen
Cam's Instagram: @thecamfraser
On Episode 10 of the Men, Sex and Pleasure podcast, I chatted with depressed Heavy Diesel Mechanic and Male Stripper turned Agency Owner, Gym owner and Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Josh Hardy. Josh lived a life making decisions ruled by fear of not being enough, and self pity from not meeting high standards. He quit his job to pursue his passion in health & fitness, hand built his gym from scratch and is still on a huge journey of personal growth to become a better human, role model and leader. Josh and I recently connected again at a men's group after 15 years of lost contact. As kids, we used to play soccer together and now Josh offers me a fascinating peek behind the curtain into the stripping industry, from the hen's nights and dance shows to the pressure to perform to the insecurities.
- Josh's beginnings in Stripping
- Reconciling Stripping with a day job
- Being open, honest and sure of yourself
- Fitting in in male dominated spaces
- Fantasy and the popularity of Strippers
- The emphasising of physical appearance
- Insecurities in the industry
- Performance anxiety
Josh's Instagram - @thejoshuahardy
Josh's Instagram - @smacademyaus
Josh's Website - www.smacademy.com.au
On episode 9 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Harris O’Malley. Harris is a dating coach who provides geek dating advice at ‘Paging Dr. NerdLove’, as well as on Kotaku and elsewhere. Harris’s impressive work has been featured on Nightline, Vice, The Guardian, New York Magazine, The Huffington Post, Wired, Sex Nerd Sandra, Daily Life, Slate, The Austin-American Statesman, Austin Monthly, Geek and Sundry, Boing Boing, Everyday Feminism, Buzzfeed, The BBC, The New Yorker, The New York Post, The Daily Dot, The Washington Post, Kotaku, Lifehacker, NeilStrauss.com, The Good Man Project, MTV’s Guy Code, The Harvard Business Journal, and many others!
- Harris' journey from pick up artist to dating coach
- Unlearning pick up artistry bullshit
- The positive sides of the pick up artist community
- Real dating advice for men
- Having a healthy casual sex life
- Models of masculinity
- More practical advice
- Harris' Twitter: @DrNerdLove
- Harris' Instagram: @DrNerdLove
- Harris' Facebook: DrNerdLove
- Cam's Instagram - @thecamfraser
Men, Sex & Pleasure with Cam Fraser
The intention with this podcast is to platform people who perhaps haven't been part of the discourse around masculinity and sexuality in the mainstream, spiritual, Tantra and sacred sexuality communities. From sex workers, male strippers, and relationship coaches to psychosexual therapists, transgender educators and indigenous men, "Men, Sex & Pleasure" is a podcast discussing all things masculinity, sexuality, male bodies and men's experience of pleasure.