On episode 9 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Harris O’Malley. Harris is a dating coach who provides geek dating advice at ‘Paging Dr. NerdLove’, as well as on Kotaku and elsewhere. Harris’s impressive work has been featured on Nightline, Vice, The Guardian, New York Magazine, The Huffington Post, Wired, Sex Nerd Sandra, Daily Life, Slate, The Austin-American Statesman, Austin Monthly, Geek and Sundry, Boing Boing, Everyday Feminism, Buzzfeed, The BBC, The New Yorker, The New York Post, The Daily Dot, The Washington Post, Kotaku, Lifehacker, NeilStrauss.com, The Good Man Project, MTV’s Guy Code, The Harvard Business Journal, and many others!
- Harris' journey from pick up artist to dating coach
- Unlearning pick up artistry bullshit
- The positive sides of the pick up artist community
- Real dating advice for men
- Having a healthy casual sex life
- Models of masculinity
- More practical advice
- Harris' Twitter: @DrNerdLove
- Harris' Instagram: @DrNerdLove
- Harris' Facebook: DrNerdLove
- Cam's Instagram - @thecamfraser
Men, Sex & Pleasure with Cam Fraser
The intention with this podcast is to platform people who perhaps haven't been part of the discourse around masculinity and sexuality in the mainstream, spiritual, Tantra and sacred sexuality communities. From sex workers, male strippers, and relationship coaches to psychosexual therapists, transgender educators and indigenous men, "Men, Sex & Pleasure" is a podcast discussing all things masculinity, sexuality, male bodies and men's experience of pleasure.